I would ask Social Security but waiting for hours in a phone queue is not attractive. If this is correct in your experience, it MIGHT be worth getting in that queue.
Conservative. Tennessee (now). Ex-Idaho. Software engineer. Historian. Trying to prevent Idiocracy from becoming a documentary.
Email complaints/requests about copyright infringement to clayton @ claytoncramer.com. Reminder: the last copyright troll that bothered me went bankrupt.
Monday, August 22, 2022
I Am Sure One Of My Elders Here Has Already Gone Through This
Mr. C is retired on disability. Mrs. C is beyond minimum Social Security retirement age. As I read it, she is entitled to take early retirement at either her own retirement level or 50% of Mr. C's disability check. Her monthly salary is below the level where it is partly subject to income tax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would prefer searching on line where there is at least a paper record rather than relying on the words of a random clerk you would talk to on the phone.
ReplyDelete