Tuesday, May 3, 2022

I Never I Saw the Film This Came From ("Urban Cowboy")

 I was responding to a comment about the missing convict and corrections officer about the attraction for bad boys that some women have.  It brought bacl a memory of the Disco Era.  This was a profoundly unhappy time for me.  It seemed as though every young lady wanted a "bad boy."  Someone to treat them poorly and leech.  I did not qualify in the least.

The Johnny Lee song "Lookin' For Love in All the Wrong Places" came out around then.  Indeed, I started attending church, and at the young adults Bible Study I met my wife.  (What an interesting group: one guy in dental school; another working on Masters in Public Administration, another his master's in Martian geology.)  We have been married since 1980.

No comments:

Post a Comment