Sunday, May 29, 2022

Letter I Just Wrote Rep. Tammy Nichols

When I am on campus at College of Western Idaho or any other public college my Enhanced Concealed Weapon license let's me protect myself and my students from mass murderers.  

My wife teaches at a charter school.  If someone like the Texas mass murderer somehow gained access to her school, she would not be able to protect herself or her students.   Her school is pretty well secured but mistakes happen such as the teacher who propped open a classroom door in Uvalde after she heard gunfire.  (Yeah, that makes no sense to me either.)

Please amend Idaho Code to allow staff and teachers with Enhanced Concealed Carry licenses to be armed for defense of themselves and their students.   The lives you save might include my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment