Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Delayed Exit

I was supposed to go home today.  But I mentioned to the nurse that I had some discomfort in my left lung, and this led to a CT scan and blood draw at 2:00 PM which requirs a second blood draw eight hours later to checck enzye levels to see if my heart is okay.  The CT scan looks fine, but the second blood draw means no release today.  On thw plus side,in the elevator  I ran into the heart surgeon that did my aortic valve replacement last year, and he wanted to know what I was doing in here, so he's coming by in the morning to check the images and inspect his handiwork a year later.

1 comment:

  1. We are hoping for a good result soon, and to see you back at home as soon as possible, Clayton.