Sunday, October 26, 2014

An Encouraging Sign

I can now not only open and close my right hand most of the way, I can move my right hand up and down at the wrist.  Still not typing with the right hand.

A couple of people at church independently have told me of visions they have had of me completely recovering, which with 75 cents should buy a cup of coffee.  It's still encouraging!

My wife has been working vigorously on massage of my arm and doing our home physical therapy exercises.  What a wonderful wife I am blessed with!

4 comments:

  1. Where are you finding $.75 cups of coffee, even in semi-rural Idaho?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm willing to bet she feels the same way!

    Prayers for your continued recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the heck are you getting coffee for 75 cents?!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it's just an expression, but I think coffee is still only 0.75 at the Corner Cafe in Horseshoe Bend.

    ReplyDelete