Friday, May 25, 2012

No, This Isn't The Punch Line From A Joke

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The CBS 3 I-Team has learned that a Catholic priest who was removed from the ministry over sex abuse allegations now holds a sensitive security post at Philadelphia International Airport.
The security checkpoint between Terminals D and E is a busy place where thousands of people – including lots of kids – pass through every day. But you might not believe who the I-Team observed working as a TSA supervisor at that checkpoint this week: Thomas Harkins.
At least they he didn't get a job as a gym coach at a girls' school.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to change "girls" to "boys" school as that is what the priests are more known for going after! But yes, I would agree girls would also be bad!

    I wonder if he will be in charge of the underage patdowns....

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least in this case, it was girls he was alleged to be molesting.

    ReplyDelete