Monday, June 11, 2012

The Argument For Having A Gun With You In Social Settings

You don't have to risk injuring your knuckles.  From June 11, 2012 CNN:
(CNN) -- A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said.
The father was casually acquainted with the alleged abuser, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.
Near the end of the story:
Authorities were withholding the deceased man's name while they notified next of kin. 
Will anyone admit to being next of kin to someone like this?

3 comments:

  1. Until I checked my map I thought this had occurred about 35 miles from me. I'm glad I checked the map and found it happened almost 200 miles from me. either way, the father needs to be given kudos for taking that scumbag out. If someone did that to one of my kids, and I didn't have a weapon on me, I wouldn't stop until my hands fell off or their head collapsed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate your blog. i discovered it yesterday and have been reading your posts for two hours. When will I get some sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm Texas, Father and protecting his daughter. I am not surprised that there is no longer any danger of recidivism by the perp, and I am also not surprised the father turned out to not need to be armed with a firearm (although Josh Sugarman be damned, just because THIS man didn't need a gun doesn't mean that no one ever will in similar circumstances).

    Has anyone come forward yet to claim being related to this man?

    ReplyDelete