Thursday, December 21, 2017

I'm Just Heartbroken

Eminem has repeatedly tried to get Trump to react to the rapper’s five-minute freestyle rap at the 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards in October. In a Dec. 7 interview with Elton John, for instance, Eminem continued his criticism of the president
Eminem also said during a radio interview in November that he was disappointed Trump hadn’t responded to his video. “I feel like he’s not paying attention to me … I was kind of waiting for him to say something, and for some reason, he didn’t say anything,” he claimed.
I would be disappointed if Trump paid attention to a white rapper.  I keep thinking of Malibu's Most Wanted.

3 comments:

  1. It also shows how Eminem is unable to take being ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, dude, a thousand uninformed opinions count as one (at least until they vote).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, should we feel sorry for "Enema?"

    ReplyDelete