Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Drugs Are Bad For You

And for the Lizard People.  11/30/17 KOMO:
PARKLAND, Wash. -- A 55-year-old Eatonville man armed himself with an AK-47 and a pistol over the weekend to battle "the lizard people," the Pierce County Sheriff's Office said.
The man told law enforcement that President Trump had called to warn him.
The man ended up being sent to a hospital for treatment and a mental health evaluation....
The Sheriff's Department says the man told a deputy that he had "snorted methamphetamine to lose weight" and that he was taking prescribed morphine.
"The meth doesn't make me crazy, man," the Sheriff's Department says the man told the deputy. "The lizard people are real!"
He said President Trump had called his house in Eatonville, warned about the lizard people and said the "alpha dragon" had taken his family hostage.
The man explained that he stopped at the Parkland intersection because the lizard people had surrounded him and because he needed to follow the president's directions to fight them.

1 comment:

  1. Huh. The only lizard people I know about are my neighbors; they uniformly desire higher taxes, gun control, unlimited immigration and free access to abortions.

    But then, that's expected, since I live in SoCal. I've thrown away my glasses which reveal the lizardoids, as there's nothing I can do about it and I really don't want to know anymore!

    ReplyDelete