Saturday, December 2, 2023

Treadmill

 I am looking to replae my existing heavy treadmill with a 2 in 1 treadmill.  My daughter bought one that fits under desk so that she can treadmill while working at the computer.  This looks like a good idea.  Amazon has lots of them, but none show Country of Origin.  Amazon is now apparently requiring vendors to add a COO field.  If so, it is not showing up in these products.  I think that makes them all PRC.  

I have seen add-ons that distinguish Amazon products by COO, but I cannot find them right now.

Standing desk converters also seem to be exclusively PRC.

1 comment:

  1. The cardio machines (ellipticals, treadmills, stairs) at my gym have touch screens with a browser. My experience is that reading is fairly easy, but typing is very difficult. That's when going fairly hard, though - at a walking pace, typing is merely slow. With a home PC, maybe one could use voice input.

    ReplyDelete