Thursday, March 30, 2017

How Dare rthe VP Put His Marriage First?

PJmedia reports:
Late Tuesday, The Washington Post's Ashley Parker published a story about Vice President Mike Pence's relationship with his wife. By Thursday morning, thousands of liberals had attacked Pence as a sexist bigot for simple steps he reportedly takes to honor his wife and avoid any appearance of infidelity in their marriage.
"This is a medieval vision of every man as an incorrigible adulterer or rapist, lest he be restrained by his wife's presence by his side," tweeted Arnand Giridharidas, an author who used to write for The New York Times.
What is Mr. Medieval doing?  
In 2002, Mike Pence told the Hill that he never eats alone with a woman other than his wife and that he won’t attend events featuring alcohol without her by his side, either.
He won't be alone with any woman other than his wife, and no events ivolving alcohol without his wife.  The left of course is calling this "Muslim Brotherhood" and "shari'a law."   What would have happened if President Clinton had followed those rules?

1 comment:

  1. I would say that Pence has a very high opinion of his wife and their relationship. This is something that I actually have always followed myself, although not realizing that I did it. I just have never allowed myself to be alone with another woman, not because I don't trust myself or the woman, but because I value my wife and our marriage.

    ReplyDelete