Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Do Not Deserve A Wife This Wonderful

Everyone thinks they have a great wife, until she becomes the ex-wife, but I feel especially fortunate to have my wife.  She has been with me through this trial, caring for me, feeding me, paying bills and managing the finances, massaging my right arm in the hop[es of bringing it back to life, dealing with car and housae repairs, and doing it all with tremendously good spirits.  She says it's payback for taking such good care of her and the kids, so that she was able to stay home and raise them while completing her degrees.  A very fair trade, I thunk.

3 comments:

  1. While thankfully my wife hasn't had to take care of me in that sort of way, I know what you mean about a good wife being the best thing going.

    My wife and I have only been married 10 years, but that was definitely the best decision I made to date.

    I hope you are able to give your wife a hand (or two) in the near future. It sure sounds like you married a winner!

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ex-wife who remains special.
    She lives about 1/4 mile from me and we get together every so often.

    I'm blessed.

    gfa

    ReplyDelete