Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Catching Up

It has been a busy couple of days.  Boise LCD Repair turned out not to be at the address on their website, so I took the monitor to Northwind Computer repair, who charged me nothing to replace a bad power cord feeding into the power brick.  Great guys at Northwind.

Then I wen t to physical therapy where I put on the Edward Scissorhands device and moved 150 foam balls.  By the I was done, I was exhausted, but I can now move my right arm above shoulder height, and a long ways behind my body.

I had a followup visit with my urologist, a year and a half after kidney stone removal, and explained the strrage sensation of a full bladder that I could not empty is really the braihn not sensing the full bladder nerve correctly.  The nurse had a gadget for inspecting the fullness of my bladder ultrasonically.  I had 61 ml inside.  Of course, there were two abdominal XC-rays.  I have enormous confidence with all the imaging that has been done the last two years that there can't be any growing cancers, or someone would have seen them!

No comments:

Post a Comment