Friday, December 3, 2021

Where It Is Made Matters

I think are all good with not buying from nations with whom we are at undeclared war (such as Iran) or with whom we may go to war (China, Russia).  Buying from allies (Taiwan, Australia, Singapore) is also obvious.   

My shirts are made in Ethiopia a country that will never be a threat to America.  My new ladder comes from Mexico which is not going to go to war with us.  

Buying Mexican products has another positive effect: it means that Mexicans can get better jobs, and have less incentive to break our laws entering the U.S.  Mexicans who go through the unnecessarily complicated procedure for legal immigration are especially welcome.  It means they understand that laws and borders mean something. 

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree. I always try to avoid Chinese products. China is the biggest threat to us and to the world plus their quality is usually very poor. Since I usually buy online I struggle to determine the country of origin. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete