Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Why Civil War is Coming

8/29/17 San Francisco Chronicle has an article by a KTVU news anchor of his experience at the Berkeley riot:
I experienced hate firsthand today.
It came from these people dressed in all black at a protest in Berkeley. Ironically they were all chanting about no hate.
Some had shields and gloves. Some had helmets. Some had gas masks.
I was watching them and taking it all in. I came there on my own time. Because I wanted to see things first hand. I was dressed in shorts and a tank top.
At one point I took out my phone to take a picture.
And that's when it all happened.
The comments show the shear madness of the left out there.  The generation of brownshirts ready to set up concentration camps for us Untermenschen is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment