Monday, August 12, 2013

Finally Working

I am back at my day job, at least on what is considered a "light duty" schedule: 2-3 hours a day, 4 days a week.  Yes, that means telecommuting, so that if fatigue overwhelms me, I just go to bed.  The first day was a bit more than two hours, and was mostly working through my email queue, and updating workspaces to the release on which we are currently working.  (And remembering passwords that I have forgotten over the last couple of weeks.)

It's better than not working at all, that's for sure.  I'll be below my normal paycheck for a few weeks, but I was somewhat expecting this, and once I start received by paycheck from College of Western Idaho in September, I should be reasonably good.  (The cost of deductibles and copayments for this medical adventure will take of any surplus for a couple of months.)

No comments:

Post a Comment