Monday, April 17, 2023

I Think I See Why There Are No Employees Available

 My cell phone's microphone stopped working.  The Speakerphone mike still worked but that is clumsy. I went to Cricket.  With my insurance, it was $75 to get a replacement.  For $100 more, I got a phone with the compass sensor, useful for some astronomical programs.  But there are dozens of games on this thing; uninstalling them is laborious and I suspect intentional.  Are people under 40 so intellectually uncurious that they would rather play Candy Crush than read a book?

It is taking a long time remove these space wasters, and some seem intent on making uninstall slow.

1 comment:

  1. Under *40*?

    Try under 70.

    Most people have no interest in reading for pleasure, and little interest in readine for education.

    ReplyDelete