Sunday, August 15, 2021

I Need a Plastic Box About 2.5" x 4" x 6" Inside Dimensions With a Handle

I suspect a plastic ammo box would do it.  (It does not need to carry much weight.)  I am recycling the lead-acid battery into a home rolled battery pack.  I will use a battery clamp to 12VDC outlet to put an outlet outside the box.  Then I will replace the coax connector on the current recharger with a cigarette lighter plug to recharge it.  A battery jump starter produces a huge temporary charge.  I only need a low but consistent power.

A brand name or source would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. Walmart has a variety of Sterilite boxes with handle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little larger than you requirement but has the handle and a gasket for sealing. Same source has slightly smaller boxes but without the handle. https://www.firesupplydepot.com/plastic-case-895.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=plastic-case-895&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvO2IBhCzARIsALw3ASpXfefOefM48RfS1SMts1_x3ThYNE9SXZKWYUOIGQ0A4aUWb_PUjIIaAsCuEALw_wcB

    ReplyDelete