Except if you are immune compromised, you can stop masking and social distancing:
If youi thought this would go on forever, this is good news. If you are not vaccinated get it done and join us outdoors.
Conservative. Tennessee (now). Ex-Idaho. Software engineer. Historian. Trying to prevent Idiocracy from becoming a documentary.
Email complaints/requests about copyright infringement to clayton @ claytoncramer.com. Reminder: the last copyright troll that bothered me went bankrupt.
Except if you are immune compromised, you can stop masking and social distancing:
If youi thought this would go on forever, this is good news. If you are not vaccinated get it done and join us outdoors.
I won't get the jab and will continue not wearing the mask of oppression as I have done all along. My wife and I had the Chink Bug last February/March and have the best immunity there is. Asking me for proof will get you a HIPAA lecture at best, and told to go fuck yourself if you persist.
ReplyDeleteNot an effective way to persuade people. "I have already had it. How will I get it again?"
ReplyDelete