Friday, August 3, 2012

The Intolerance of the Left

The August 3, 2012 Boston Globe reports that police were investigating what is obviously politically motivated graffiti on the side of a Chick-Fil-A in Torrance, California: "Tastes like hate."  And everyone, I guess, has seen the video of what is now the former CFO of a medical supplies manufacturer who decided that bullying and insulting Chick-Fil-A employees for something that had no control over was the heights of smug liberalism.

What really amazes me is the protesters in front of a Chick-Fil-A in Florida holding up signs that say, "It's okay to be gay."   But it is apparently not okay to disagree -- and this is where liberals and progressive show their fascist tendencies, because they are not willing to acknowledge room for disagreement, and insist on using their control of the mass media, courts, education systems, and nearly all corporations to crush any dissent.

Remember dissent was patriotic?

2 comments:

  1. I had lunch at the CFA in Laguna Niguel today. Kind of disappointed to see no lesbian kiss in. I guess they had one in West Hollywood (where else) and finally had to call the cops for unruly news media !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tastes like hate"

    I'm getting so sick of this use of the word hate. Hate is a perfectly valid emotion. I hate lots of things. I'll continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete