Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shows How Few People Use Internet Explorer Now

Or how uninteresting they must be. :-)  I've had one of my first peer reviewed papers up for several years hereDave Kopel kindly linked to it today, and when I went to look at it with Internet Explorer, it suddenly turned to Greek (or something that you could mistake for Greek) part way through.  I've since fixed it (an unclosed font face tag), but this was not a problem for Firefox or most other browsers, apparently.

2 comments:

  1. Or: maybe no one wants to read your paper?

    (Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew my classical education and learned ability to read Attic and Homeric Greek would come in handy someday! (That skill and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee).

    (Stuck on IE during working browsing hours...)

    ReplyDelete