Saturday, July 24, 2021

I Do Not Know If There Are Any Astronomers Among My Readers

 Losmandy G11 tripod. I bought this originally for a business manufacturing telescope mobility solutions. For several years this had a GM8 mount and 5" f/9 refractor on it. I have since moved those back to a GM8 tripod. This is the non-folding tripod. It weighs 28.8 pounds and is very stiff. It is easier to ship than it looks; the legs are held in place by clamps and can be removed for shipping in a smaller box. Obviously I would rather sell it locally.


Cosmetic issues: The previous owner left it in a location with direct sunlight and the legs faded from that beautiful anodized black to a dark purple. As you can see there are some scratches at the bottom of the legs where my mobility solution clamped on. These are purely cosmetic issues.



Dog not included.

Sold!  FULL PRICE PLUS SHIPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment