Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Stop Teasing Us

1/28/20 New York Post:
Nearly four years after President Trump defeated her in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton said she has an “urge” to run again because she thinks she can win this time.

The former secretary of state was asked during an interview with Variety if she ever thought “I could beat Donald Trump if I were running.”

“Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome,” she told the magazine in an interview published online Monday.
It was odd.  Many Trump supporters were lukewarm about him.  I voted for him mostly as a NO on Clinton.  This time he has widespread and strong support.

1 comment:

  1. Apologies in advance if my language is too salty for this blog: My motto in 2016 was I will take the buffoon (Trump) over the bitch (Hillary) any day.

    ReplyDelete