Saturday, July 8, 2017

Hysterical Comment

From an article about the white slaves of the Barbary Coast responding to some commenter claiming the Israelis are at the center of the child sex slave industry:
Anything you "type in" will return mountains of information. Doesn't matter whether it's "israeli slave trade" or "jesus rides velociraptors through my living room", you will get more "information" than you could possibly go through, much less confirm its veracity(although I'd bet the second search string returns more truthful information than the first.)
A reader comments:
For grins, I tried searching both phrases in Bing. "israeli slave trade" returns 1,770,000 results; "jesus rides velociraptors through my living room" returned 5,050,000 results. 
But that's without quotes around the strings so the more terms the more matches.  Fortunately there are not many pages with Jesus velociraptor borne.  There are still some hysterical near matches: "I hate it when Jesus rides a velociraptor in my house and throws bananas on me. - Google search"  There are some other gems, too.

1 comment:

  1. For grins, I tried searching both phrases in Bing. "israeli slave trade" returns 1,770,000 results; "jesus rides velociraptors through my living room" returned 5,050,000 results.

    ReplyDelete