Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Some Ideas Are Terrorism, According To Hilary Clinton

From a June 17, 2014 event where Hilary Clinton spoke in Maryland, from the CNN transcript, where she addresses the question of gun control:
I'm well aware that this is a hot political subject. And again, I will speak out no matter what role I find myself in. But I believe that we need a more thoughtful conversation. We cannot let a minority of people -- and that's what it is, it is a minority of people -- hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.
 Viewpoints that terrorize a majority of people?  By this definition, support for same-sex marriage (until about ten years ago), unlimited abortion on demand, decriminalizing marijuana, decriminalizing homosexual (until about twenty years ago) are each of them a "viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people."

The fascist nature of the Democratic Party is fully exposed.

2 comments:

  1. Well, to be fair - the idea of President Hillary terrorizes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was a serious error on her part. The recent democratic playbook is to conceal their view, claim they support the second amendment, "No one wants to take your guns" etc etc.

    She's taken off the mask, and way early in the political season. This will hurt her chances. And I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete