Thursday, June 12, 2014

I Dare Their Members To Wear Those T-Shirts

Sebastian at Shall Not Be Questioned points to what appears to be a campaign aimed at discouraging skilled craftsmen in Britain.


You see, Britain has a serious problem with screwdrivers, kitchen knives, and hammers being carried as deadly weapons, presumably because their Draconian gun control laws work so spectacularly well.  My only question is: how stupid would you have to be to wear their Cookie Monster logo T-shirts in the rougher sections of Britain?


Isn't wearing such a shirt or hoodie the equivalent to saying, "Do what you want to me -- the most that I will do is scream loudly, and hope that some coward with a weapon will come along and save me?"

3 comments:

  1. I'm just saddened by their disrespectful use of the Cookie Monster. I mean, come on, C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me and Mr. Monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanted an excuse to stab a robber you could wear that shirt while carrying.

    Stabbing a robber in the UK probably gets you sent to jail though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brits should be more like Doctor Who companions.

    http://www.awkwardgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/rose-stolen-earth-490x276.jpg

    ReplyDelete