After we get the current house sold and the new mortgage paid off: Turo is rather like an AirBNB for cars. I discovered that I can rent a 2020 Corvette for $179/day. Even a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost (not so cheaply) and an Aston Martin. You can also make your cars available for rent, just like AirBNB.
Conservative. Tennessee (now). Ex-Idaho. Software engineer. Historian. Trying to prevent Idiocracy from becoming a documentary.
Email complaints/requests about copyright infringement to clayton @ claytoncramer.com. Reminder: the last copyright troll that bothered me went bankrupt.
Thursday, March 28, 2024
AirBNB for Cars
My daughter told me about this. At some point I want to buy a current generation Corvette. But is it a car that I really want to buy? A test drive is usually not adequate. Enterprise has exotic car rental centers but no Corvettes near Boise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment