Saturday, March 11, 2023

Honesty is Wonderful

Naomi Wolf admits she bought the Jan. 6 lies:

"There is no way to avoid this moment. The formal letter of apology. From me. To Conservatives and to those who “put America first” everywhere.

It’s tempting to sweep this confrontation with my own gullibility under the rug — to “move on” without ever acknowledging that I was duped, and that as a result I made mistakes in judgement, and that these mistakes, multiplied by the tens of thousands and millions on the part of people just like me, hurt millions of other people like you all, in existential ways."

1 comment:

  1. Although her reputation is as a bestselling feminist book author and she's been a longstanding frequent writer for left publications such as the Guardian, Huffington Post, the Nation, etc;, when she says "My team" I'm suspecting that most on that team would lately reject her being a part of it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Wolf#cite_note-conspiracy_theorist_bundle-10

    ReplyDelete