Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Things Must Be Getting Desparate Out There

A telemarketeer (o is it teleannoyer) called me yesterday and was so busy giving his pitch, he did not notice I was telling him I did not need or want his product.  I finally had to hang up on him.  Are they hiring deaf people?

A couple minutes ago, I received a call from Mahalia asking how man years I had had my GE alarm system.  "I don't have or need one."  So she asked again, and found it impossible to believe that I did not need one.

1 comment:

  1. at least you are getting a human being. Ever since I contacted the exchange for help finding health insurance after leaving California I have been getting these robo calls offering help in finding insurance. Its the same robo call, but the phone number keeps changing to prevent me from blocking it.

    ReplyDelete