Sunday, April 24, 2016

Fatigue

I have been having fatigue and shortness of breath p[roblems for several weeks now; that;s why cardiologist ordered an echocardiogram.  Still no word on results but my blood pressure is up from where it has been since I started taking Metropolol.  I have things to do still; hoping this isn't the start of the closing credits theme.

My cardiologist says the results look good.  Aortic valve is working well, with 50-60% ejection fraction.  The mitral valve is leaking but not enough to worry about.  (Good: fixing that requires going full Aztec.)  My blood pressure is up, so he may be adjusting my medications.

3 comments:

  1. "...hoping this isn't the start of the closing credits theme."

    Me too! I'll pray for you. Please keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete