Thursday, April 22, 2021

Promoting Race War is Evil

 Promoting it when you are 12% of the population and the other 88% is heavily armed is braindead stupid.  Most black people will consider the speaker both evil and stupid.  But if you think fear of and prejudice against black people is bad now, consider what a few suburban attacks will do.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Charlie Manson. Not only did he not surf, nor get nookie, he had to go to his grave seeing his dream of a race war come to naught.
    That evil scum, born to soon and without scruples. I hope his air conditioning continues to blow hot and be unable to be turned off.