Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Idaho Camera Cheerfully Did A Refund

I went into Idaho Camera today, and the salesman I talked to immediately knew about the 20 minute video limit, and even though I was past the 14 day exchange/refund limit, he cheerfully applied my refund towards a considerably less expensive Samsung HD 720p video camera.  Yes, I might have bought this same camera a bit cheaper on Amazon, but I was already there, and I have it now.

UPDATE: Some video from the camera inside the store.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear they made it good. For smaller dealers like them competing with online and the big box places they would be foolish not to. They are the last of the independent operations in the Treasure Valley---all the others fell to online and big box over a decade ago.

    If you are charging more as they do they must offer something else to compete.

    ReplyDelete