Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thank Goodness for a New Theater of Fraud

FROM:  Mrs. Elena KULIBABA    
 
URGENT REPLY NEEDED AND CONFIDENTIAL
   
I am Mrs. Elena KULIBABA   the wife of Mr. ANATOLII KULIBABA (Ukraine sunflower oil & wheat, maize farmer ) my husband was murdered by the Russian Army troop because of the war between Russian& Ukraine it was so very terrible.      

He was a sunflower oil & wheat and maize farmer who have invested much in agriculture political opponents.

I acknowledge very well that my Husband deposited the sum of US$15.7M (FIFTEEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with a security and financial company here in Johannesburg South -Africa with the intention of using it for the purchase of new farm machines and chemical for Agricultural purpose as well as purchasing hectares of land in South Africa for his investment. I got your contact through the chamber of commerce .With the high risk of staying in my country we are now on political asylum. (Refugee) me and my son we are here in South Africa, my position does not allow me to open an account or to normalize this fund to any meaningful business transaction, I want you to understand that this is purely a family fund not money laundering affair.

I solicit for your honest assistance as I want this fund to be transferred to your account overseas with your partnership, I will want to invest this fund in your country.  
   
 We can invest the fund as a family investment together with you in your country. Be assured that all the necessary documents backing this fund have been arranged with one of the attorneys I met here in Johannesburg South Africa, feel free to ask any question regarding this transaction.

Hoping to hear from you soonest, kindly contact me through this my private email For Confidential: elbabelbab@yandex.com     
   
I need your urgent and confidential response towards this transaction.

 My telephone here in South Africa is: +27787829810    
Please you can also send me a text message.

 Thank you,   

Mrs. Elena Kulibaba  

No comments:

Post a Comment