Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Interglacials

I was watching some AGW propaganda well disguised as 72 Most Dangerous Places on Earth. One person they interviewed about sea level rise mentioned that during the last interglacial period 125,000 years ago, temperatures were higher than now and sea levels were three meters higher than now.  So I started digging around:
See anything interesting there?  Solar input rises just before CO2 concentrations, followed by increasing temperatures on the last two interglacials.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone who looks at paleoclimate mentions that CO2 indicators *lag* temperature indicators*, yes, that I've ever seen.

    Which so far I've never noticed [but I admit I haven't looked, because tiresome] a good reasoning for from the proponent side.

    (* I had originally written that "CO2 lags temperature", but of course we have only secondary indicators of either, don't we, going back 300ka?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CO2 % is measured from air bubbles in old ice. Not so how tremperatures are measured. Temperature changes in oceans influence carbonate production in the oceans.

    ReplyDelete