What a magnificent film about courage, and human weakness under fire. The first 15 minutes of Omaha Beach are just overwhelmingly intense.
Conservative. Tennessee (now). Ex-Idaho. Software engineer. Historian. Trying to prevent Idiocracy from becoming a documentary.
Email complaints/requests about copyright infringement to clayton @ claytoncramer.com. Reminder: the last copyright troll that bothered me went bankrupt.
Tuesday, July 2, 2024
Was I The Only Person Who Did Not See Saving Private Ryan?
Since I am still feeling do awful thst I am fit mostly to watch TV and blog from my phone, I have been working way through Amazon Prime free movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Band of brothers always hits the sweet spot. Where eagles dare is a unappreciated ww2 movie
ReplyDeleteThe first time I saw it (Veterans day, 1998) I was nearly vomitous the first 15 minutes. I had flashbacks for a few days afterards
ReplyDeleteI've never before or since been affected by a movie so much.
Yes. You were the only person who didn't see Private Ryan
ReplyDelete