Monday, August 7, 2017

The Afternoon Amazon Droppings

Not exactly sure what it is intended for (a nicely padded zippered case),  but I think I can find a use for it.
Are there any Amazon stockholders out there concerned about your profits?  OI cannot believe I am the only recipient of Amazon Droppings.  This started recently.  Look through all changes involving JOIN or SELECT in the last month or two.

At the rate these are arriving and assuming that the rate is significantly tied to Amazon orders, I expect UPS and USPS are going to need larger trucks.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I haven't gotten any Amazon droppings. I have to pay for everything I get from them. I'd like to know how I can get some droppings of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of your experience with unordered Amazon deliveries when I read this article(s). You've probably seen it, but in case you haven't, might be an explanation for your case.

    https://www.geek.com/tech/amazon-scam-floods-couple-with-unwanted-packages-1730713/?source

    ReplyDelete