Like all hopelessly nerdy sorts, I love having tools with me. I don't know what happened to my Swiss Army knife; it seems to have disappeared a month or two back, so it is nice to have something so small it fits into my wallet -- and yet gives me a bottle opener, flat screwdriver, earbuds cord wrap (no, I don't need that, really), microscrewdriver, hex wrench, orange peeler, ruler (inches on one side, metric on the other), letter opener, Philips screwdriver, and straight edge.
Conservative. Tennessee (now). Ex-Idaho. Software engineer. Historian. Trying to prevent Idiocracy from becoming a documentary.
Email complaints/requests about copyright infringement to clayton @ claytoncramer.com. Reminder: the last copyright troll that bothered me went bankrupt.
Thursday, December 26, 2013
How Nerdy Is Your Boss?
A Christmas gift from my boss: the Pocket Monkey. She knows what to get her engineers!
Like all hopelessly nerdy sorts, I love having tools with me. I don't know what happened to my Swiss Army knife; it seems to have disappeared a month or two back, so it is nice to have something so small it fits into my wallet -- and yet gives me a bottle opener, flat screwdriver, earbuds cord wrap (no, I don't need that, really), microscrewdriver, hex wrench, orange peeler, ruler (inches on one side, metric on the other), letter opener, Philips screwdriver, and straight edge.
Like all hopelessly nerdy sorts, I love having tools with me. I don't know what happened to my Swiss Army knife; it seems to have disappeared a month or two back, so it is nice to have something so small it fits into my wallet -- and yet gives me a bottle opener, flat screwdriver, earbuds cord wrap (no, I don't need that, really), microscrewdriver, hex wrench, orange peeler, ruler (inches on one side, metric on the other), letter opener, Philips screwdriver, and straight edge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://www.victorinox.com/ca/product/Swiss-Army-Knives/Category/Everyday-Use/SwissCard-Lite/53331
ReplyDeleteCheers
Just don't take it on the plane.
ReplyDeleteThe company's website claims this item is TSA compliant.
ReplyDelete