Conservative. Tennessee (now). Ex-Idaho. Software engineer. Historian. Trying to prevent Idiocracy from becoming a documentary.
Email complaints/requests about copyright infringement to clayton @ claytoncramer.com. Reminder: the last copyright troll that bothered me went bankrupt.
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." -- Rom. 8:28
One of the left's recurrent myths is that people go to prison for marijuana possession. When I worked for Idaho Corrections IT, I found few people there for simple possession of anything. Dealing, yes. Multiple previous possession convictions i9ndicating that they were not learning.
I'm generally ok with one second chance to first time drug offenders.
ReplyDeleteI am not at all ok with second chances to 999th time drug offenders
One of the left's recurrent myths is that people go to prison for marijuana possession. When I worked for Idaho Corrections IT, I found few people there for simple possession of anything. Dealing, yes. Multiple previous possession convictions i9ndicating that they were not learning.
DeleteAnd even if it appears to be a first-time-offense for mere possession, was it plea bargained down from possession or dealing in wholesale amounts?
DeleteI suspect really serious dealers did not get that choice.
Delete