Friday, May 31, 2024

If a Republican Said This...

"California state senator fighting to throw pedophiles into prison for longer has blasted progressive members of her own party for trying to water down the new law, declaring: “I’m done with us.”

"Democratic Sen. Susan Eggman, who reps part of San Joaquin County just outside San Francisco, gave the fiery speech on the Senate floor last Thursday when lawmakers were weighing legislation that would make it a felony to purchase or solicit a minor for commercial sex in the Golden State.

“I’d like to say as a progressive, proud member of this body for the last 12 years, I’m done. I’m done with us protecting people who would buy and abuse our children. I’m done,” said Eggman, 63.

"“I don’t want to send more black and brown men to prison. I don’t want more people in prison, but I don’t want people buying girls. I don’t want people buying little girls anymore. I’m tired of saying it’s okay and that we have to protect the men who do it.”"

I am increasingly of the opinion that along with the Hamas and Green factions of the Democratic Party there is an Epstein faction as well.

1 comment:

  1. These pedophiles are simply part of the HAMAS/Musselman faction. They have no issue with child abuse or human slavery

    ReplyDelete