Saturday, November 5, 2016

Weird Dream, Deserving of Film

I have been prescribed Seroquel.  This is an off-label use to reduce hypomania, which has become a mild problem since the stroke.  I sleep very deeply and have lots of dreams.  Most I do not remember, but one last night was so distinctive, it cries for a film.

I was complaining to someone about how the stroke took away the software engineering part of my brain and likened it how I went from cutting edge in the 1970s and 1980s (and here's where the strange images start) to being a Roman soldier on a modern battlefield.  And then I was watching a parade of soldiers throughout history marching in time sequence.  Modern combat soldiers with M4s, then at the point where I compare my engineering to the Roman soldier, a Roman legion appears.  Then I compare myself today to a Mycenean era soldier as they appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment