Friday, February 28, 2014

Russ Fulcher, Running Against Otter in the Idaho Primary

I heard Russ Fulcher speak at a meeting of Idaho Carry last night.  (I have repeatedly tried to arrange a speaking engagement at a meeting of Idaho Carry, but what point would there be to having me speak to a gun rights group?  What would I know about the subject?)

My impression was positive, although an elected official who can't speak effectively to a friendly crowd is pretty rare indeed.  Fulcher said all the right things, from my perspective.  I do confess to concern that because so many Republicans in Idaho are RINOs, a lot may not turn out to vote in the general election.  Remember that RINOs would rather see a Democrat hold the office, than a conservative Republican get elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment