Sunday, December 26, 2021

When B&H Photo Charges Extra for 1 Day Delivery...

 It means slower than Free delivery.  I placed two orders on Dec. 22.  I paid $32.54 for 1 Day Delivery.  A little later the same day, I placed another order with Free shipping.  The Free shipping order arrived Dec. 24.  1 Day Delivery is scheduled for Dec. 27.  Attempts to get a refund for the not 1 Day Delivery get a useless response, not a refund.

They just refunded the 1 Day charge.  Of course that FedEx is now showing an expected delivery last night while the telescope is still in Memphis...

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Credit Card? I'd like to change my name with this service provider to "Complainant."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not going to get in a screeching match over $35.
      My time is worth more than that. I did learn what not to do next time.

      Delete
  2. I have had that problem with FedEx, UPS and the USPS. More than once each.

    The last time UPS delivered a package for me to the USPS facility closest to me. They then put it on a truck to Indianapolis.

    I stopped paying for overnight delivery a long way back....

    If I need to tomorrow, I better be able to find it locally. But then there is almost nothing that I absolutely need tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete