Monday, December 6, 2021

Some Crackpot Ideas Are Easier to Demolish Than Others

I received a link to an article on the National Institute of Health website.  

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G

They found a correlation between 5G service and COVID-19.   So I pulled up Verizon's 5G service map for Idaho.  Verizon has no 5G service in most of central Idaho but there are plenty of COVID-19 cases in those counties.   Let us think for a second: who gets 5G service first?  Big cities with huge population densities.   How does a disease spread most effectively? In dense cities.  Why NIH includes crap like this eludes me. 

1 comment:

  1. Far too many "studies" I read lead to one conclusion for me: Correlation != Causation.

    ReplyDelete