Saturday, June 13, 2020

The CHAZ Just Getting Sadder

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has a medic dressed in medieval armor.  As one comment describes it: 
lol this is just getting sad now. It's like a whole country of people who got picked last for kick ball.
Wait a minute.  I was always picked last for every sport.  I was a year younger than my classmates, smaller, slower, less coordinated.  And yes, I was bullied and beat up a lot.  He's wearing a red cross on his armor.  Not quite like this Crusader:

But close enough to upset al-Qaeda.  The Monty Python clips just post themselves. 


3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the woman who showed up for voir dire in the Simpson murder trial dressed in full Star Trek (the next generation maroon and black) regalia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Successful athletes are disproportionately born in December to January. Thus they are among the oldest children in a grade. They are more likely to be successful at sports, and less likely to suffer humiliating failure. So they continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich: Born December 5th, but I skipped kindergarten. I had been reading for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete