Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Passing for White

This used to be a thing where light-skinned blacks pretended to be white.  Now we have a guy who runs BLM and claims to be black.  8/21/15 New York Post:

The “Black Lives Matter” activist who came under fire from bloggers who said his birth certificate shows both his parents are white insisted Thursday the document is wrong.

“I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man,” Shaun King wrote on the political website Daily Kos.

“My mother and I have discussed her affair.”

Last June, Rachel Dolezal, an NAACP leader in Washington state who claimed she was biracial, was exposed as having two white parents.

Of course, she grew up in a white nationalist home.   It is obvious that King needs to be told "white is beautiful.  Do not be ashamed."

No comments:

Post a Comment