Saturday, May 18, 2019

I Blame Trump

Can't he ever stop?  5/15/19 Fox Business:
Stanley Black & Decker announced on Wednesday that it was investing $90 million in a plant in Texas – a move aimed at continuing its effort to shift production of a range of Craftsman products back to the U.S.
The new 425,000-square-foot facility will be located in Fort Worth, where tools ranging from sockets, ratchets, wrenches to general sets will be produced.
Coming back from China and Mexico.  Obviously those workers in Texas are going to vote Democrat.

3 comments:

  1. Americans not being taken down a peg or two? The Horror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craftsman used to have good power tools. They turned to crap in the late 90's. Lost me forever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the combo wrench and socket wrench sets from one of those 50 piece (or so) tool kits Craftsman sells.

    My father bought it for me in 1957 to keep me out of his tools.

    I used them professionally for a while.

    In the 70s and 80s when I ran a 30 person Industrial maintenance dept we bought all our tools through Sears "Craftsman Commercial" program.

    Glad to see B&D bringing them back to their former glory. (I hope)
    Also glad to see the jobs coming back

    John Henry

    ReplyDelete