Sunday, May 4, 2014

For Those In Boise Area

Dick Heller, the plaintiff in D.C. v. Heller (2008), will be speaking in Boise on May 16.  You can sign up for a free ticket here.  I'll be there.  (I'm trying to get myself fit into the third speaker position, "TBA," but who knows if that will happen.)

I will be speaking May 22 at 6:30 PM at the Eagle Road Fuddruckers, at the meeting of Idaho Carry, on the subject of gun control, mass murder, and the deinstitutionalization of the mentally ill.  Show up early, grab a burger, and make Fuddrucker's not regret that they let Idaho Carry have the room!

3 comments:

  1. I have been told that Matt Kibbe of FreedomWorks will be speaking in Boise on May 10 (I may have the city wrong). Do you have any information of that?

    Cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen such an announcement come through my email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kibbe is May 9th. http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-62/events/175926772/

    I'm struggling to pay for my new Obamacare otherwise I might go.

    ReplyDelete