Thursday, December 27, 2012

Really Sounds Like a Scam

Need photographer for personal shoot in underwear and possibly nude. These are for personal use and was just wanting some more professional looking photos done. 
I'm not a professional. Just want some taken at my home. I can edit them myself, just can't hold the camera. Since these are just amateur photos, I want someone who will take pictures of an attractive 18 year old for little or no pay. 
I shudder to think of the creeps that are likely to respond to this.  And that immediately makes me wonder if this is what it claims to be.

3 comments:

  1. best case, a hooker. worse-a predator looking for horny dopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want someone who will take pictures of an attractive 18 year old for little or no pay" is the giveaway.

    The Internet -- where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

    ReplyDelete