Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Sure He's Trying To Be Cute

But when you look at the amount of taxpayer money has been spent on really extravagant vacations for the First Family, I'm not amused by Obama's remarks at this summit in Colombia.  And this is from the White House's official web site!
PRESIDENT OBAMA:  Well, first of all, I want to thank President Santos and the people of Colombia for the extraordinary hospitality in the beautiful city of Cartagena.  We're having a wonderful time.  And usually when I take these summit trips, part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation.  So we'll make sure to come back sometime in the near future.
There was a time when lots of Americans could afford to go on vacations that were not even close to the extravagance of Obama's gallivanting.  Not so much anymore.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure his secret service agents also gave him a detailed report on the local "talent" too.

    ReplyDelete