Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ice Is Only Your Friend in Drinks

There was only a little high clouds earlier in the day, so I went outside to see if those clouds had cleared out enough for astronomy. 

Of course, I did not turn on the back porch light, because that would have defeated the purpose of going outside.

Of course, the back porch was covered in ice.

Of course, I lost balance, and fell, landing on my left hip and left hand.  Nothing broke, because I am still relatively young.  But boy, did it hurt.   And it still hurts.  It has been an evening of ice and heat.

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of funny how we progressively deal with incidents like that in a less than inconsequential manner. In a decade or so it could be potentially life threatening to take such a spill.

    Either way, be careful. Look forward to seeing you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete